Monday, November 17, 2008

Jerky.

So. Simply put the car ran over the cow's head. I SAW it. But the thing is. The cow didn't die. It jumped up and started trying to run off. Meanwhile the dude that hit it was looking at his car and was all pissed. At ME. And the COW.

I lied. I don't actually know the fate of the cow. All I know is that I saw the cow fall down and a car tire go over its head only to have the cow jump up again and gimp away with the other cows and leave me standing there with some dude who's freaking out about his fiberglass bumper. I hated that dude.

Jerk.

Cows still run from me. And turkeys, too.

3 comments:

Alina Klein said...

Wow, I wonder what the farmer made of that cow when she wandered home for milking. Hope she made it home. Too bad she didn't gimp towards Mr. Jerky and give him what for.

Anonymous said...

"Jerky" was the driver? Oh. I was thinking very literally about the whole thing and assumed that "jerky" was the cow. Eventually.

Anonymous said...

"Jerky" was the driver? Oh. I was thinking very literally about the whole thing and assumed that "jerky" was the cow. Eventually.


Oh, that was me. And me again. I will publish this post a million times, just watch.