Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ta DA!

...em, sorry. guys. I have been a busy little bunny. Yep. Sure have. And really a very content one. And, you know. It's 'lack of fulfillment' that spurs my creativity. Then there's that 'routine' thing. That spoils any fun. Sooooo. Yeah. I really have very little to tell you. Not much has happened - save the charming antics of the goats, their babies, and their farmers. (Like when were artificially inseminating a goat and Dick answered his cellphone and Heather yelled: "Get off your phone! We're having sex.")

But, yeah. No news.

Oh. Except for that cow I killed.

But more on that later. In the meantime, here are some goats:



I promise I'll get you some Eddie soon. SOON. I promise.

And yes. The girls did knock me over.

1 comment:

brook said...

ahmah gad, that looks like it is never, never cold there. I'm jealous of that as it begins to freeze in the city of salt.
: P