Sunday, January 25, 2009

get your goat

Cliches as amended by the girls*:

[*note: they have plain terrible mouths. I apologize. I will severely reprimand them for making all you sailors blush.]

1) "Is that a peanut in your pocket or am I just happy to see you?"

2) "The grass is always greener on the other side of the electric fence goddamnyou."

3) "She has gone on to better pastures. That lucky little - "

4) "Many hands make light - whoa who the hell is THAT? and that? Don't touch me. I don't know who you think you are..."



I wipe a tear from mine eye. Phew. I've been cracking up all day.

laughing?

Come on kids. They're funny.

Okay. Fine. I'll leave you to chew them over for a while...




they're certainly laughing... can't you see the hilarity abounding?


Come back soon for more frolicking good times at the Hi Island Goat Farm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad says: I think they're funny, and I'm not even a sailor. By the way, what do you wash a goat's mouth out with that they won't enjoy?

Alina Klein said...

Can't argue with hilarity. Or chewing...